Webinar: Taiwanese offshore wind market opportunitiesWind energy
Taiwan’s offshore wind market is one of the fastest growing in Asia with 5.5 GW to be built in the next 5 years with 10 GW more to be licensed this year. In the webinar, DNV GL’s Head of Renewables Advisory Taiwan, Minghui Zhang, will update us on the market while major EPCI CSBC Corporation will present the status of their work on the Zhang Fang, Hai Long and Zhong Neng projects and also meet with select NORWEP partners.
In the Taiwan offshore wind industry, CSBC acts as the head of the industrial cluster called the Marine Team. CSBC’s subsidiary, CDWE, a JV with DEME Offshore, is the major offshore wind farm EPCI contractor in Taiwan and CSBC is looking for further cooperation along the entire value chain.
For NORWEP partners only: Project and contract managers from CSBC will invite particularly interesting NORWEP partners to B2B meetings after the webinar – see instructions for submitting your value proposition below.
Who should attend?
Norwegian companies operating within the offshore wind sector and especially the following areas:
- Steel structure and marine engineering and construction
- Subsea engineering and installation, cable and pin pile installation,
- Barge, tugboat, construction and installation vessels and capabilities
- Corrosion protection solutions
This is an online webinar, taking place on Tuesday, 30th of June from 08:30AM to 09:45 CEST.
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of NOK 2.000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar in due time
- Please sign up through the link above to join the meeting. The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome
Instructions for NORWEP’s partners’ B2B meetings with CSBC and its subsidiaries:
- Sign up and submit your company’s unique value proposition (UVP) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th June at the latest. The importance of a compelling and clear UVP cannot be understated, we will only get visibility and attention by providing clear and differentiating proposition that provide value for the recipient. View this short YouTube video as an inspiration.
- CSBC will review the NORWEP Partners against their current project needs. Meetings will be arranged by NORWEP and CSBC and communicated to each NORWEP partner.
- NORWEP and advisor will provide assistance for meeting preparation.