Delegation to Global Offshore Wind 2019Wind energy
Norwegian Energy Partners is heading to London for UK's largest dedicated offshore wind event, Global Offshore Wind. Join us between 25th – 26th June to engage with the global supply chain.
Global Offshore Wind is considered the key offshore wind event of 2019, packed with political keynotes, expert panels, debates, procurement tenders, sector deal updates, disruptive innovation and business partnering.
Norwegian Energy Partners will contribute in creating a strong Norwegian presence around the conference, through an invaluable delegation programme, consisting of B2B meetings on 25th and 26th June, as well as a high level networking reception on 25th June, in close cooperation with the Norwegian Embassy in London.
- When/where: 25th – 26th June at ExCel London
- Partner price: 1,500 NOK* per delegate
Non-partner price: 3,000 NOK* per delegate
Following participation fees are in addition to Global Offshore Wind conference pass
- For more information about the conference and exhibition, click here
- Register for the conference by clicking here
- All participants are responsible for their travel related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc
- Hotel recommendations to follow