Delegation to Global Offshore Wind 2019Wind energy
Norwegian Energy Partners is heading to London for UK's largest dedicated offshore wind event, Global Offshore Wind. Join us between 25th – 26th June to engage with the global supply chain.
The global perspective is dramatic when one looks at anticipated offshore wind development: today there is 20GW installed globally and it has taken 25 years to get here. One anticipates a further 100 to 120 GW by 2030 – a more then 10-fold increase in growth rate.
Looking at the UK, clean, green offshore wind is set to power more than 30% of British electricity by 2030 announced Claire Perry, Energy and Clean Growth Minister, with the launched of the new joint government-industry Offshore Wind Sector Deal in March. Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy is suggesting that UK alone should be able to produce 100GW by 2050.
Global Offshore Wind 2019 Conference and Exhibition is considered the key offshore wind event of 2019 and will be packed with political keynotes, expert panels, debates, procurement tenders, sector deal updates and disruptive innovation and business partnering - making this a must-attend event for the offshore wind industry.
Norwegian Energy Partners will organise an invaluable delegation programme for the Norwegian delegation consisting of B2B meetings on 25th and 26th June, and a high level networking reception on 25th June, in close cooperation with the Norwegian Embassy in London.
We have already confirmed meetings with SSE, EDPR, Siemens Gamesa, Scottish Enterprise, Ore Catapult, Atkins and tentatively Equinor. More meetings to be confirmed this week!
- Partner price: 1,500 NOK* per delegate
- Non-partner price: 3,000 NOK* per delegate
- For more information about the conference and exhibition, click here
- Register for the conference by clicking here
Good Hotel London
Royal Victoria Dock, Western Gateway, Royal Docks, London E16 1FA, UK
Recommended to book through Hotels.com for best rate:
- Deluxe Double Room (River View) - NOK 1,520 per night (inc. breakfast)
- Travel: Arrive in London on Monday, 24th June - ready for meetings on 25th June from 07:00am onwards
- All participants are responsible for their travel related fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc