Delegation to Global Offshore Wind 2020Wind energy
Norwegian Energy Partners is heading to Manchester for UK's largest dedicated offshore wind event, Global Offshore Wind. Join us between 27th - 28th October to engage with the global supply chain.
The UK is the most exciting offshore wind market in the world in 2020, with up to 11GW of new capacity coming forward at record low prices. Leading UK developers are expanding into new markets like the USA and Taiwan who in turn are opening opportunities for export and investment across the globe.
Meet the global attendees from #RUKGOW19 here. An indication of likely turn out in Manchester in Ocotber 2020.
This exciting world of opportunity is brought to life at #RUKGOW20:
- Network with 4,500 offshore wind professionals from 40 countries
- Learn from the experiences of 200 expert speakers over two days of intense debates, presentations, panels and workshops
- Meet with 160 exhibitors demonstrating the very latest in industry innovation transforming the supply chain
Norwegian Energy Partners will organise an invaluable delegation programme for the Norwegian delegation consisting of B2B meetings on 27th and 28th October, and a high-level networking reception on 27th October, in close cooperation with the Norwegian Embassy in London.
- Partner price: 1,500 NOK per delegate
- Non-partner price: 3,000 NOK per delegate
- For more information about the conference and exhibition, click here
- Registration for the conference will open soon.
- All delegates will need to register for their own Conference pass.
- Recommended hotel to be confirmed
- Travel: arrive in Manchester on Monday, 26th October
- All participants are responsible for their travel related fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc