Flow AssuranceOil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
Join our webinar where handpicked NORWEP partners present world class capabilities within Flow Assurance. Together with other specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Mexico, U.S., Canada and the UK, you are invited to be updated on cutting edge and proven Norwegian technology.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions within Flow Assurance. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- Aker Solutions (technology) Technology Description – Norwegian Suppliers , Speaker: Joakim Bremnes Øian, Senior Manager
- Empig (cold flow) Technology Description – Norwegian Suppliers , Speaker: Fredrik Lund, CTO
- NOV (how to ensure adequately flow – ref remove of water and wax) Technology Description - Norwegian Suppliers , Speaker: Torbjørn Hegdal, Business Development Manager
- ShawCor (pipe insulation) Technology Description – Norwegian Suppliers , Speaker: Øystein Moholdt, Technical Solutions Manager
This is an online webinar which will be held on Wednesday 16 June 2020 from 16:00 - 17:30 CEST Oslo (11:30 St. John's / 09:00 Houston / 09:00 Mexico City / 11:00 Rio de Janeiro / 15:00 London). The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive confirmation and Zoom log-in details prior to the webinar. In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Felix Laate
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this