London Engineering Days 2014 (Batch I)
INTSOK partners are invited to meet London based engineering key clients 1-3 April, 2014 (Batch I).
London is one of the main hubs in our Industry for the engineering of major projects worldwide; in Norway, Middle East, West-Africa, UKCS, Brazil, Australia, Russia and the Caspian Sea. INTSOK has mapped its partners' interest to meet the London based engineering key clients and developed a company description document that aims to be used as an introductory profile to present our partners' products, services and technologies. The engineering key client companies to be visited are: Aker Solutions, AMEC, Bechtel, CBI, Foster Wheeler, Genesis, Granherne, KBR, Petrofac, Wood Group/Mustang and Worley Parsons.
In cooperation with the relevant engineering companies, INTSOK will start developing a draft program and the main focus of the mission based on the mapping of our partner companies' main interests.
For our interactions with the engineering companies please specify in your response to us:
- Name of company
- What is your selling propositions to these engineering companies
- Make a short statement of what gives your product/service a unique value for the buyer
- Describe your view on emerging technologies in your product range (or last innovations)
- Indicate relevant references
- Kindly indicate the contact person in your company for this London engineering event
If the information above should be of interest to your company, please send an email to: email@example.com