London Engineering Days 2014 (Batch II)
The Batch 2 London Engineering Days 2014 aims to give INTSOK partners the opportunity to present their products, services and technologies to the London based engineering companies.
INTSOK mapped its partners' interest to meet the London based engineering key clients and developed a company description document that aims to be used as an introductory profile to present our partners' products, services and technologies. The potential engineering key client companies to be visited are: Aker Solutions, AMEC, CBI, Foster Wheeler, Genesis, Granherne, KBR, Petrofac, Wood Group/Mustang and Worley Parsons.
In cooperation with the relevant engineering companies, INTSOK will start developing a draft program and the main focus of the mission based on the mapping of our partner companies' main interests. For our interactions with the engineering companies please specify in your response to us:
- Name of company
- What is your selling propositions to these engineering companies
- Make a short statement of what gives your product/service a unique value for the buyer
- Describe your view on emerging technologies in your product range (or last innovations)
- Indicate relevant references
- Kindly indicate the contact person in your company for this London engineering event.
If the information above would be of interest to your company, we would appreciate your response not later than April 15th, 2014 to Andre Svanes