Subsea Tie-back TechnologyOil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
To showcase Norway's capabilities within Subsea Tie-back, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) has invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Mexico, U.S., Canada and the UK to attend this webinar, where these technologies and novel approaches will be presented by invited NORWEP Partners.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions within P&A. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- OneSubsea, Andreas Fjellbirkeland, Global Sales Manager,
- Aker Solutions,Morten Pedersen, VP Subsea Concepts & Studies, Updated list of the company's subsea products
- DeepOcean, Ottar Mæland, COO, About SURF subsea installation
- IKM Ocean Design, Per Nystrøm, Technical Director, Engineering Services
This is an online webinar which will be held on Wednesday 4 November 2020 from 16:00 - 17:30 CET Oslo (11:30 St. John's / 09:00 Houston / 09:00 Mexico City / 12:00 Rio de Janeiro / 15:00 London). The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Online registration has closed, please contact email@example.com for manual registration. Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive confirmation and Zoom log-in details prior to the webinar. In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Felix Laate
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this