Subsea Tie-back TechnologyOil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
To showcase Norway's capabilities within Subsea Tie-back, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) has invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Mexico, U.S., Canada and the UK to attend this webinar, where these technologies and novel approaches will be presented by invited NORWEP Partners.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions within Subsea Tie-back. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- Nautilus - Kjetil Høyer, Managing Director, H-mode tie-in system
- Ocean Installer - Elaine Dyson, VP Commercial Americas, EPCI delivery
- SubC Solutions - Paal-Andre Tandberg, Business Development, CPod Control System
- Subsea Smart Solutions - Jarl Voster, Control Engineer, Subsea Hydraulic Power Unit (SHPU)
- Empig - Thomas Sperle, Business Developer, Always clean cooler system
This is an online webinar which will be held on Wednesday 8 December 2020 from 16:00 - 17:30 CET Oslo (11:30 St. John's / 09:00 Houston / 09:00 Mexico City / 12:00 Rio de Janeiro / 15:00 London). The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive confirmation and Zoom log-in details prior to the webinar. In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Felix Laate
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this