UK & Americas series: Flow Assurance webinarOil & gas upstream
To showcase Norway's capabilities within Flow Assurance, NORWEP Partners will present these technologies and novel approaches to invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Mexico, U.S., Canada and the UK to attend this webinar. The main focus will be on how proper flow assurance can help operators produce oil and gas more effectively, with greater certainty, with better profitability and more sustainably.
The webinar is a part of the UK & Americas webinar series.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- Clampon Technology Description – Norwegian Suppliers
- Hammertech Technology Description – Norwegian Suppliers
- 4Subsea Technology Description – Norwegian Suppliers
- Kongsberg Digital Technology Description – Norwegian Suppliers
- ABB Technology Description – Norwegian Suppliers
This is an online webinar which will be held on Wednesday 6 October 2021 from 15:00 - 16:40 CEST Oslo. The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Sign up by no later than close of business 5 October. Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive further information and log-in details latest one day prior to the webinar.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Felix Laate