Join us in Aberdeen and London this February to meet with UK operators and front end engineering consultancies.
Norwegian Energy Partners will be arranging meetings with UK Operators and Front End Engineering consultancies in Aberdeen and London between Wednesday, 20th - Friday, 22nd February. The main aim of the roadshow is for your company to demonstrate new technologies which have the possibility of reducing cost and enhancing operability for existing developments and new projects - both greenfield and brownfield.
So far, we have tentatively arranged meetings with:
Main points for discussion: New technologies for drilling and downhole
Granherne (the Front End business unit of KBR)
Main points for discussion: New technologies for topsides and subsea facilities
We are also in the process of arranging meetings with other interested Operators / Engineering companies similar to the above and will keep partners informed.
- When: 20th - 22nd February (20th Aberdeen, 21-22th London)
- Where: Aberdeen and London
Participation fees & registration:
- The roadshow is for partners only and free to attend
- Please register your interest for the event by registering above, followed by sending a company profile to Marianne Aronsen at email@example.com
- Please note that registering your interest does not guarantee a slot in the roadshow
All participants are responsible for their travel related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights, etc. Hotel recommendations to follow