Webinar: The Irish offshore wind marketWind energy
Irish offshore wind is picking up pace.
Ireland has an abundant resource of offshore wind and now has a strong Government commitment to deploy 3.5GW by 2030. A number of projects have been identified to apply for consent under the new planning regime.
We will hear from representatives from The Irish Wind Energy Association as well as from Equinor and EDF who will set out the scale of the opportunity for Members as well as some of the challenges ahead.
- Ross McNally, Irish Wind Energy Association
- Anita H Holgersen, Equinor
- Rupert Judson, EDF
The webinar will be facilitated and lead by Norwegian Energy Partners Renewable Advisor for the UK and Ireland Ronnie Quinn.
This is an online webinar which will be held on Friday, 26th June at 11.00 - 12:00 CEST.
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of NOK 2.000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar in due time
- Please sign up through the link above to join the meeting. The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome