Webinar: The UK offshore wind marketWind energy
The UK is currently the largest market for operational and developing offshore wind.
As well as having the largest developments in fixed and floating wind it is also setting out a vision for 40GW of offshore wind by 2030, and new leasing rounds are coming forward to ensure this target is met. The UK incentivises cost reduction and innovation.
We will hear from representatives from both leasing authorities - The Crown Estate and Crown Estate Scotland as well as from the Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, setting out the scale of the opportunities as well as some of the challenges ahead.
- John Robertson, Senior Manager, Crown Estate Scotland
- Will Apps, Head of Energy Development, The Crown Estate
- Chris Hill, Director, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult
The webinar will be facilitated and lead by Norwegian Energy Partners Renewable Advisor for the UK and Ireland Ronnie Quinn.
This is an online webinar which will be held on Thursday, 4th June - time 11.00 - 12:00 CEST.
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of NOK 2.000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar in due time
- Please sign up through the link above to join the meeting. The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome