Webinar: The UK oil & gas marketOil & gas upstream
The UK market has in the past been the most interesting and main market for Norwegian entities. It is to believe that this market also will be the main market in spite of the Brexit and the Covid-19.
NORWEP's UK Country Manager, Roger Swaine, will present an update on the UK market for 2020, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 and the recent low oil price.
The session will cover:
- Impact on investment in the UK sector this year
- A review of the main producers in the UK sector
- Current and future projects
- P&A and Decommissioning
- Where are the emerging opportunities?
- Decarbonisation of future projects and production operations
- What does 2021 look like?
Following these presentations, NORWEP partners may book a meeting with Roger:
This is an online webinar which will be held on Tuesday 28 May between 13:00 - 13:45 CEST.
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of NOK 2000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
How to join the webinar
Sign up and register your attendance through the link above. Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive further information and log-in details one day prior to the webinar
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Marianne Aronsen