AWEA Offshore Windpower ConferenceWind energy
Norwegian Energy Partners is currently putting together a programme for our members in connection with the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) Offshore Windpower 2017 Conference in New York, USA 24-25 October 2017. Since its beginning in 2008 the AWEA Offshore WINDPOWER Conference programme has developed into a significant gathering of offshore wind energy professionals in the United States.
There is a marked interest in the B2B Meetings with Norwegian Energy Partners members and the cooperation with the Consulate General and AWEA has resulted in quite a networking opportunity for interested companies. We are finalising a program with ca 20 NORWEP members and final registration needs to be completed by 15 September 2017.
AWEA is a Conference rather than an exhibition, a meeting of minds rather than a meeting of displays and our focus will be on B2B Meetings between our delegation and relevant stakeholders in the offshore wind value chain in the US.
Preliminary program, subject to minor changes, features the following and additional meetings are being confirmed:
Monday 23 Oct
18:00 – 20:00
Hosted by Norwegian Consulate General in New York
Tuesday 24 Oct
Wednesday 25 Oct
NORWEP B2B Meetings
NORWEP B2B Meetings
Following participation fees are in addition to AWEA registration fees
- Includes venue and related costs
- excl MVA, payment upon final sign up by Friday 13 October
- NOK2.000,- per NORWEP member company representative
- NOK1.000,- per NORWEP member additional company representative
- NOK5.000,- per non-NORWEP member company representative
- All participants are responsible for their own travel related reservations and costs e.g. flight, hotel, visa, etc.
- Ensure that you apply for relevant visa / ESTA before travel
- The Conference and B2B meetings will be held at The Roosevelt Hotel New York. Please contact the hotel directly to make reservations.