B2B Meetings & IPF 2019Wind energy
Following a very successful delegation visit to IPF 2018 in Princeton, Norwegian Energy Partners are planning a delegation visit to the IPF 2019 in New York from 8 - 11 April 2019.
The Business Network for Offshore Wind’s International Partnering Forum (IPF) is the leading technical and supply chain conference for offshore wind in the United States, and is dedicated to moving the industry forward.
Offshore wind brings new revenue streams and multiple business opportunities. Attending the IPF gives you the opportunity to network with the industry’s leading global experts, generate new business opportunities, strengthen the US offshore wind supply chain and directly shape the industry. Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) are planning extensive meeting activity, yet with time set aside to participate in the IPF Conference and relevant Workshops.
The detailed agenda for the delegation meetings is under development, our ambition is to end up with at least 8 Meetings.
- 8 April: arrive in New York - we may schedule some meetings in the afternoon
- 9 April:
- Conference; B2B Meetings
- Evening Networking Reception hosted by the Norwegian General Counsel in New York
- 10 April: Conference and B2B meetings
Participation fees & registration:
- 15% discount (min 10 companies) off US$1795 per person, if confirmed through NORWEP
- No additional B2B Meetings fee for NORWEP partners
- B2B Meetings fee for non-NORWEP members NOK2.000,- per person
- All participants are responsible for their own travel related reservations and costs e.g. flight, hotel, visa, etc.
- Ensure that you apply for relevant visa / ESTA before travel
- B2B meetings will be held at Grand Hyatt New York 109 E 42nd St New York, NY 10017