Drilling and Well Technology Week - Fully bookedOil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) members are invited to participate in Gulf of Mexico - Drilling and Well Technology Week in Villahermosa, Mexico and in Houston, USA. Meetings will be with Pemex in Mexico and operators' drilling department's key persons in Houston.
The focus will be on new wells, i.e planning, well engineering, drilling, and well completion including all services needed before start of production. NORWEP's Country Managers in US and Mexico are in discussions with operators planning new wells in the Gulf of Mexico, US and Mexico shelf. Our long list includes: Anadarko, BHP, BP, Chevron, ENI, Equinor, Fieldwood, Hess, Murphy, Pemex, PetroBal, Shell and Talos.
Preliminary schedule is for meetings in Villahermosa with Pemex on Friday 9 November and Houston with others 12 - 15 November 2018. Program details will follow.
REGISTRATION - expired 18 Oct & fully booked
A. Full attendance, including meetings in both Mexico and the U.S.:
- NOK 4 000,- per partner representative
- NOK 2 000,- per additional representative
B. Attending in Mexico only:
- NOK 1 000,- per partner representative
- NOK 500,- per additional representative
C. Attending in the U.S. only:
- NOK 3 000,- per partner representative
- NOK 1 500,- per additional representative
- All participants are responsible for their travel related reservations and costs.
- There is no room block reservation. All needed transportation will be from the following hotels, that we recommend:
For any questions about the event, please contact:
Jan Eckhoff , Country Manager US (+1) 832 620 5133
Sven Feldhaus , Country Manager Mexico, (+52) 155 195 722 04
Håkon Skretting , Regional Director (+47) 905 65 393