Meet our new USA Advisor in March 2018Oil & gas upstream
Jan Eckhoff replaced John Hurter as Country Manager in USA 1st January 2018. Jan will be in Norway from 5-16 March to meet with as many NORWEP partners as possible.
Jan Eckhoff has more than 25 years' experience from upstream and midstream oil and gas. For more than twelve of the last years he has been working out of Houston, Texas. He is a client oriented international sales, business development, project and business manager leveraging technology to create value for clients and partners. He has successfully developed businesses and built organizations that grew tenfold and returned a healthy profit over a period of less than ten years. As business development and sales manager, he has successfully launched and sold new products and solutions, opened new accounts, reached and exceeded sales targets and managed strategic accounts. As project manager, he has run international projects with teams in several countries. He is a multilingual communicator with a clear understanding of global business practices. He has capacity to work in, and understand, diverse cultures and their business practices. Jan holds a Master's degree from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
Jan will be available for meetings as follows (accompanied by Håkon Skretting). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with city, date and 2 meeting slots that suit you best. We shall then revert back with meeting confirmation details. Unless otherwise agreed, meetings will be held at Partner's offices - in the following cities:
- Mon 5 Mar: Stavanger area - available 08:30 - 10:00
- Tues 6 Mar: Stavanger area - fully booked
- Wed 7 Mar: Oslo Floating Production Event https://www.norwep.com/Market-info/Markets/Norway/Events/Oslo-Floating-Production-event-2018
- Thurs 8 Mar: Oslo area - fully booked
- Fri 9 Mar: Oslo - fully booked
- Mon 12 Mar: Bergen - available 10:30 - 12:00 // 12:30 - 14:00 incl lunch // 14:30 - 16:00
- Tues 13 Mar: Ålesund - fully booked
- Wed 14 Mar: Kristiansand / Arendal - available 12:30 - 14:00 incl lunch // 14:30 - 16:00
- Thurs 15 Mar: Haugesund - available 12:30 - 14:00
- Fre 16 Mar: Stavanger area - available 12:00 - 13:30 incl lunch // 14:00 - 15:30