Global Growth Programme: Middle EastOil & gas upstream
There are interesting short and long term business opportunities in the Middle East region for Norwegian companies. NORWEP and Innovation Norway have partnered up to connect and advice companies towards these market opportunities.
This is a programme for companies with international ambitions, that are eager to review market opportunities in the Middle East and ready to engage in business discussion with possible business partners in the region.
Programme ambition and what you get
Success in the Middle East market require long term proactive business development from foreign companies. This is the background for NORWEP and Innovation Norway to partner up and facilitate a programme targeting the Middle East market. Norwegian companies have an interesting position based on our track record on developing and delivering offshore technology. Our aim is to facilitate and advice companies to:
- Engage in business opportunities in the growing oil & gas industry in the Middle East
- Learn about, position and engage companies for long term emerging business opportunities within tech-transfer, renewables, aquaculture, infrastructure and more in the Middle East
We will facilitate this through a series of activities and events in Norway and in the Middle East. The programme consists of preparation activities, workshops and meeting forums to discuss opportunities with relevant business partners locally in the Middle East.
Who are we looking for?
Norwegian technology companies which identify themselves with one or several of descriptions below should seek more information about the programme:
- Companies within the energy sector with proven concepts & solutions for one or several areas:
- Companies researching and or planning business in the Middle East
- Companies with resources and capabilities to work on business opportunities in the region on a long term perspective.
- Already established international business elsewhere other than the Middle East
Want to know more?
Attend seminars presenting market reports and the export programme to get more information:
- Bergen 21 April - Click here to sign up
- Oslo 22 April - Click here to sign up
- Arendal 23 April - Click here to sign up
- Kristiansand 23 April - Click here to sign up
- Stavanger 28 April - Click here to sign up
Participation fee is NOK 30 000 per company for SME companies. Direct expenses related to project activities, e.g. travel and accommodation, is covered by each company.
For more information please contact:
Ivar-Jo Theien, Innovasjon Norge
T: +47 924 09 315
Oddmar Johannesen, NORWEP
T: +47 971 61 333