Webinar: Middle East Market update
NORWEP Middle East Energy Advisor, Nasrollah Gharesifard, will present perspectives on the ME oil & gas market, in light of the COVID-19 crisis. Followed by presentations by Dr. Talal Jamal, Managing Director at HASA and Aditya Saraswat, Senior Analyst on the Global E&P team at Rystad Energy.
Webinar: Middle East Update: The current situation, challenges and the way forward
Topics will include:
- General trends
- Project updates
- Exploration activities and plans
- GCC Energy Sector Post OPEC+ cut: A technology road map for cost reduction
- GCC Energy sector observed multiple oil price cycles since 2002. Every downturn has its own implication in corporate strategies, which pave new business domains for the GCC energy ecosystem including Regulators, Operators and Service providers. In these 15 mins, the talk will cover how technology implementation envisaged to be as an enabler for better adaptability for the current economic model as a cost reduction, new frontiers that can be expanded post OPEC+ cut. The talk will put emphasis in oil and gas companies and the energy transition initiative that will be watched in 2020-2021.
- Middle East: Aftermath of the oil market’s perfect storm
This is an online webinar which will be held on Monday 25 May from 13:00 - 14:15 Oslo CEST
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of Nkr 2.000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration. Late registration directly with firstname.lastname@example.org
How to join the webinar
Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive further information and log-in details one day prior to the webinar. In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact email@example.com
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this
Following these presentations, NORWEP Partners may book individual meetings with Nasrollah Gharesifard from 27 May - 2 June 2020 .