B2B Meetings & IPF 2021Wind energy
IPF 2021 in Richmond, Virginia will be the first post-COVID in-person offshore wind event in the U.S. NORWEP are planning (Covid permitting) an in-person delegation visit to Richmond on August 25 and 26, 2021.
The Business Network for Offshore Wind’s International Partnering Forum (IPF) is the leading technical and supply chain conference for offshore wind in the United States, and is dedicated to moving the industry forward. Preliminay IPF program is al
Offshore wind in the US has been strengthened by an accelerated leasing and permitting process and the federal government has set an aggressive target to reach 30 GW by 2030.
Attending the IPF, gives you the opportunity to collect the latest market information, to network with the industry’s leading global experts and generate new business opportunities with developers, OEMs and Tier 1 & 2 offshore wind suppliers. COVID & travel permitting, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) are planning B2B meeting activities, yet with time set aside to participate in the IPF Conference and relevant Workshops. The detailed agenda for the delegation (B2B) meetings is under development - please see IPF's own programme for Conference details .
24 August 2021
- arrive in Richmond VA - we may schedule some meetings in the afternoon
- evening Networking Reception hosted by the Norwegian Consul General
25 - 26 August 2021
- B2B meetings (Richmond Convention Center or Marriott Hotel)
Participation fees & registration:
- B2B Meetings fee for NORWEP partners NOK1.500,- per person
- B2B Meetings fee for non-NORWEP members NOK3.000,- per person
- All participants are responsible for their own travel related reservations and costs e.g. flight, hotel, visa, etc.
- Ensure that you apply for relevant visa / ESTA before travel
- Ensure you meet the relevant vaccination / similar requirements for entry / return
- B2B meetings will be held at the Conference venue (Greater Richmond Convention Center, 403 N 3rd St. Richmond, VA)