Dominion Energy’s 2.64 GW offshore wind projectWind energy
Please note: The time for this webinar has changed: new time is 27th January 13:00-14:00 CET
Norwegian Energy Partners invites the offshore wind supply industry to a webinar with Dominion in order to learn more about their 2.64 GW offshore wind project in Virginia.
Headquartered in Richmond Virginia, Dominion Energy operates in 16 states, offering safe, clean, reliable and affordable energy to nearly 7 million customers. Dominion Energy has completed Phase 1 of CVOW (Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind) with a 2 turbine pilot project and has scheduled Phase 2 with approximately 180 turbines to begin construction in 2024.
Dominion Energy’s project leadership will share the supply chain needs of the nation’s biggest offshore wind project and outline schedule and procurement process.
13:00 Welcome by Mr. Andy Geissbuehler, Country Manager Renewables, NORWEP
13:05 Presentation by Dominion Energy
- Mr. John Larson, Director, Public Policy and Economic Development, Dominion Energy
- Mr. Grant Hollett, Director - Offshore Wind, Dominion Energy
13: 40 Q&A, moderated by Mr. Andy Geissbuehler, NORWEP
13:55 Closing remarks
14:00 End of session
The dialogue is foreseen in three steps:
1. Zoom webinar on 27 January 2021: Dominion Energy’s Project Director and Economic Development Director will outline the project characteristics and the company’s requirements for supplier selection and project procurement process. That overview will be followed with discussion and Q & A.
2. Based on Dominion Energy’s specific needs outlined during the webinar, NORWEP partners have the option to submit a Unique Value Proposition (UVP) to generate meeting interest from Dominion Energy. The UVP’s will serve Dominion Energy to select which products or services should be further discussed in a B2B virtual meeting.
3. B2B meetings for selected partners will be organized shortly after to facilitate an efficient and private discussion, aligned with the scope needs and priorities of Dominion Energy.
This is an online webinar which will be held on Tuesday 27th January, 07:00 – 08:00 EST / 13:00– 14:00 CET
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of NOK 1.500,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
How to join the webinar
Register through the link above. The meeting will be made available for pre-registered attendants only and you will receive a link prior to the webinar.
The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
You may attend the webinar by web browser in case company policy prohibits downloading the application
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Rosemarie Frigstad Luke