GoM Drilling activities and challengesOil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) will present perspectives on Deepwater drilling activities and challenges, with a special focus on Gulf of Mexico (GoM).
Market overview - Joachim Milling Gregersen, Analyst, Rystad Energy
- number of rigs, number of wells, water depths etc. currently and going forward
- Offshore and Deepwater Activities from a Lender and Investor Perspective - Scott Joyce, Head of Reserve Based Lending, North America, DNB
- Status: Houston based rig owners and drilling activities in U.S. and Mexican Gulf of Mexico plus offshore Guyana - Jan Eckhoff, U.S. and Guyana Country Manager, NORWEP
This is a webinar that will now be held on Tuesday 16 March from 15:00 - 15:45 Oslo CET / 08:00 - 08:45 Houston.
The webinar is for NORWEP members only. Please sign up by no later than close of business on 15 March. Pre-registered attendants will receive further information and log-in details latest one day prior to the webinar.
How to join the webinar
- The event will take place via Teams
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki