Improved Oil Recovery & Well Technology – Mexico & USAOil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners invite you to participate in activities focused on promoting your technology and services related to Improved Oil Recovery (IOR) and Well technology in Houston and Mexico.
Technologies of interest
• Downhole technologies
• Well intervention and well services
• Reservoir management
• Flow assurance
• Water injection and water management
• EOR technology
Houston on 3 - 6 March 2020
- 3,4 and 6 March – Meetings with Operators
- 5 March – Norwegian Energy Conference (note: deadline for call for paper is 18 Dec)
Meetings of 2-3 hour workshops with the operators like Hess, ConocoPhillips and others, where you will be given the opportunities to present and discuss your value proposition with the clients.
Thursday 5 March, NORWEP together with The Royal Norwegian Consulate and Innovation Norway, will arrange the Norwegian Energy Conference where also IOR will be the topic.
Mexico 9-10 March 2020
- 9 March – Seminar in Mexico City (Pemex & oil companies)
- 10 March – Workshop with Pemex in Villahermosa
A seminar will be held in Mexico City on 9 March, where you will have the opportunity to present your company's technology and services to Pemex, their services partners and the international operators.
And we will meet Pemex in Villahermosa for an internal workshop on Tuesday 10 March.
Note: Country Manager Mexico, Sven Feldhaus will visit Norway 13-17 January and will be prepared to discuss opportunities in Mexico with you.
There will be a minor participation fee which applies for attendance per country, noted below, to partly cover direct event cost. To be completed by 30 January:
U.S. 5 March 2020 - Norwegian Energy Conference
Mexico 9-10 March 2020 - per person:
• NOK 3.000,- per NORWEP partner representative
• NOK 2.000,- per additional NORWEP partner representative
• NOK 7.000,- per person for non-members
To support us in the discussion with the operators we will appreciate to learn your interest of participating as soon as possible. Final registration no later than Thursday 30 January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org , please submit the following required information
• Company name
• Name and contact details of speaker and other participants
• Presentation topic
• A Short abstract (8 – 10 lines)
• Value proposition (5 – 8 lines)
Please do not hesitate to contact the following project members with your queries:
Mexico: Sven Feldhaus +52 155 195 722 04
US: Jan R. Eckhoff +1 832 620 5133
Both countries: Håkon Skretting +47 90 565 393