POSTPONED - GoM Drilling activities and challengesOil & gas upstream
Due to the effects of the extreme weather in the U.S., the webinar will now be on Tuesday 16 March 2021
Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) will present perspectives on Deepwater drilling activities and challenges, with a special focus on Gulf of Mexico (GoM).
Market overview - Joachim Milling Gregersen, Analyst, Rystad Energy
- number of rigs, number of wells, water depths etc. currently and going forward
- Offshore and Deepwater Activities from a Lender and Investor Perspective - Scott Joyce, Head of Reserve Based Lending, North America, DNB
- Status: Houston based rig owners and drilling activities in U.S. and Mexican Gulf of Mexico plus offshore Guyana - Jan Eckhoff, U.S. and Guyana Country Manager, NORWEP
This is a webinar that will now be held on Tuesday 16 March from 15:00 - 15:45 Oslo CET / 08:00 - 08:45 Houston .
The webinar is for NORWEP members only. Please sign up by no later than close of business on 15 March . Pre-registered attendants will receive further information and log-in details latest one day prior to the webinar.
How to join the webinar
Sign up and register your attendance through the link above.
- The event will take place via Teams
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki