About International Centre For Hydropower ICH
Promoting the development and utilisation of hydropower resources
The International Centre for Hydropower (ICH) is an international association of companies and organisations that are active in all aspects of hydropower generation and supply. Membership is open to all parties involved in the development, implementation and operation of hydropower.
- To raise standards of competence of industry personnel by organising intensive training courses and disseminating information about M.Sc-training.
- To raise the level of awareness of the benefits of hydropower by profiling its advantages to the international community, including the relevant authorities.
- To gather and disseminate technical, financial, social and environmental know how by acting as a clearing house for information relevant to the hydropower sector, publishing newsletters, fact-sheets and other material, and maintaining an informative web-site.
- To act as a showcase for the hydropower industry by organising seminars, workshops and conferences.
- To promote the industry in general.