Jon Edvard Sundnes
BUILDING ON OVER 135 YEARS OF PROVIDING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
Tschudi has been present in the northern areas of Norway and Russia since the early 1990s. The Group’s position is further strengthened with the acquisition of the Syd-Varanger iron ore mine and adjacent port in Kirkenes.
With vast experience and an extensive global network Tschudi offers a broad spectrum of services and is particularly familiar with operating in demanding environments:
- Oil and LNG STS transshipments at Honningsvåg and Kirkenes (the world’s largest LNG operation = over 20 million m3 LNG)
- Project cargoes via the Northern Sea Route (initiated the first non-Russian commercial voyage)
- Transport of aggregates from Kirkenes for sea and land-based constructions in Siberia
- Two work-tugs suited for oil spill preparedness, fish farming and marine infrastructure maintenance
- Port inspection and advisory services for ISPS implementation and oil pollution preparedness
- Port operation
- Reopening of an iron-ore mine in Kirkenes Efficient and reliable transportations are essential – even more so in challenging environments. Specialising in tailored door-to-door transportations, Tschudi Logistics is well prepared to deal with demanding situations.
Tschudi Ship Management manage and crew a wide-ranging portfolio of vessels. Our team has many years’ experience from operating in demanding environments including the offshore wind sector.