FLACS-CFD is a 3D consequence modelling tool that helps safety professionals generate authoritative results when designing new, operating or modifying existing assets.
- More accurate results through realistic geometry and environmental conditions
- Access to a large chemical database
- Produce results that can be clearly understood even by non-technical professionals
- Trustworthy based on years of validations
Relevant for industries where hazardous materials are present: oil and gas, hydrogen, CCS, chemical, nuclear, manufacturing, etc.
- Mitigation and layout optimisation for ﬁres and explosions
- Toxic and flammable gas detector layout optimisation
- HVAC system design optimisation
- Quantitative ﬁre and explosion risk assessment