With the demonstration projects under construction and the first French floating wind tenders moving ahead it is the perfect timing to deepen your relationship with French and global developers, OEM’s, construction companies as well as potential partners to showcase your capabilities for the upcoming floating projects in France and elsewhere.
Together with the rest of Team Norway, NORWEP is planning an extensive program to allow for good discussions with potential clients and partners alike:
Business delegation programme (subject to changes):
- Arrival during the day – depending on participation schedule
- During the day – industrial visits arranged by FOWT
- 19-21 Participation at the Welcome reception organised by Brittany, Occitanie/Pyrénées Méditerranée, Pays de la Loire, South Provence-Alpes Côte d'Azur regions
Tuesday 16th through to 18th - Participation at the FOWT conference
Norwegian delegation programme:
- morning until noon - business meetings with Valeco, MALEO and Technip Energies
- Afternoon - business meetings with Shell (Eolfi), TotalEnergies and Vattenfall France, Siemens Gamesa, IPF Energies Nouvelles.
- Morning to noon – business meetings with EDF Renouvelables Principle Power, Eiffage Metal
- Lunch networking reception hosted by the Norwegian Embassy in Paris.
- Afternoon – business meetings TBA
- Technical visits or FOWT conference participation at your disposal
- Further B2B and business meetings upon availability.
- Afternoon – homewards travel