The recent developments in the Polish energy sector show a clear trend towards decarbonization. The latest amendments in the regulatory framework create the long-awaited ground for development of renewables, and as such we are witnessing an accelerating green evolution in Poland where offshore wind is going to play a crucial role. The Polish offshore market is in an exciting phase, attracting all the large international market players. This development opens a unique opportunity for Norwegian companies offering products and services to the sector.
- Introduction – Anders Eide, Norway’s Ambassador to Poland, The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Update on Equinor’s projects in Poland – Vidar Birkeland, Vice president, Project Director, Equinor
- Offshore Wind Market potential in Poland – Ewa Kwast, Energy Advisor Poland and The Baltics, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Innovation Norway in Poland and its available market support mechanisms – Ann Elin Hattrem, Director and Commercial Counsellor, Innovation Norway in Poland
- Norwegian State Export Financing for Offshore Wind Projects - Ivar Løvberget, Senior Vice President, Energy & Industry, Export Credit Norway, and Ute Borghardt-Fossa, Senior Vice President, GIEK – The Norwegian Export Credit Guarantee Agency
- Norwegian Energy Partner’s events and market activities in Poland – Jørgen Brandt Theodorsen, Director, Norwegian Energy Partners